Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend Day

I have a button for the Artful Thursdays, but I'm not sure how to put it in so that it shows correctly. I've tried a couple of times, but it seems like I'm missing something basic. I'll try again.

Artful Thursdays

(That looks right in the preview, but I've found that the Blogger Preview doesn't accurately reflect what a post will look like.)

I haven't done much art yet today - Geordie and I went to the Elephant Bar for brunch, then stopped into the pet store to get a new collar for our kitten (who's removed hers and hidden it) and to look for more, interesting fish food. I did some knitting while we were in the car, but nothing important.

I do have some Cascade 220 to make a quick loose-gauge sweater for myself; as soon as I get past the cast on, I'll put a picture up.

SongBird

No comments: