Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Photos - some good, some bad

Well, let's start with the horrible one, shall we?  Here's the chair I want to clear off.


The thing is, much of this really belongs upstairs and I haven't figured out how to deal with the clutter up there either.  However, I think if I just pick a place and start, it'll be better.  At this point, anything would be better than this.

Now to show you some nicer pictures, to distract you while I hurry and scramble and work.

First, my fish!  I have two fancy goldfish named Tic and Tac and we just got a herd of neon tetras, a plecostomus, some little gourami and mollies.  They're all very pretty.


This is Tic and Tac, now the Elder Statesfish of the tank.








Here you can see the neon tetras and the plec.  The mollies and gourami swim higher up in the tank, so I'll show you them later. 






Lastly, here's a pretty picture from this past weekend:

The Golden Gate Bridge, with San Francisco in the background.  I love living here.




SongBird

No comments: