Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Miniature Books...

OMG, I just got my packet of the mini books from the swap...  I'm blown away.

I took all sorts of pictures of opening it up, but I can't post them, because I don't want to ruin anyone else's surprise.

*wriggle*

I am afraid to open some of them - they're so tiny and amazing and special.  I feel silly about mine, now; it's larger than the others, and looks rough next to the pretty little booklets. 

I'll be opening them up slowly, I think; I want to savor the whole experience.

Thank you to everyone in the group, and to Julie for all her work.  The packaging is gorgeous!!

SongBird

1 comment:

Julie Collings said...

i know, i am feeling the same way! i can't wait to post about the tiny books. thanks so much for your sweet book, julie